Retro Calculator Simulator
© LITRONIX, INC.
4VDC 300 MW
Use AC adapter #102 for 110 volts
Use AC adapter #104 for 230 volts
- Turn on calculator, press C/on.
- Turn off calculator, press off.
- Clear calculator, but not memory, press C/on twice.
- Clear entry, overflow, or error, press C/on once.
- Change sign of display, press +/– once.
- Add contents of display to memory, press M+.
- Recall memory to display, press RM once.
- Clear memory, press RM twice.
The "Retro Calculator Simulator" was created with inspiration from "Litronix 2140" pocket calculator. The actual functionality and outlook may differ from original, because I didn't posses the physical calculator.
As page background an image by GarryKillian from freepick.com was used.
You can take a look at the code at projects GitHub.
If you want to see more projects, made by me, please visit my protofolio: skersys.eu.